Service Update 23 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 23.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 23 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||184.108.40.2066|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 23 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- An infrastructure upgrade shortens the time to flush out memory leaks for customers facing this problem.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Refresh button unintentionally reset the options fields to their default values.
- Business process failure errors displayed a generic error dialog.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- FWD/RE emails with the same subject line were not displaying for some languages.
- Reminders failed to appear recurring appointments were set up and tracked using a CRM Outlook client.
- Solution column and Dependent column positions were unintentionally swapped.
- Data in the "Find Columns' dialog box disappeared when quick find view in the view designer was opened and Cancel or X(close) was selected.
- Emails failed to be created when users selected multiple accounts/contacts in the view and selected the "Send Direct Email" button.
- When database updates were being applied, several DB functions were inaccessible.
- Closing the window using the close [X] button did not work when the window is popped out.
- Forms failed to load when navigating to them from a form on an organization with Bing map enabled on it.
- Weekly updates caused default dashboards to change to a different one, requiring users to change them back manually.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Changing view in Dashboard causes Invalid parameter error.
- An invalid parameter error occurred when changing the dashboard view.
- An error occurred when opening SLA-related entities from the Ribbon.
- An error occurred when attempting to update records from a product substitute entity.
- Customer ID validation displayed the wrong error.
- An error occurred when creating a default mailbox tracking category.
- An error occurred when attempting to delete import managed solutions containing OOB TBX.
- An error occurred when exporting reports using the IE browser.
- An error occurred when importing solutions.
- SQL timeout error occurred when performing wildcard searches.
- Errors occurred when using folder-based tracking with Set Regarding option set to 'None'.