Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 14.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 14 will correspond to version number 14XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 14 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2||184.108.40.2065|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 14 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The error message text for SLA-related failures has been improved
- PowerBI on the CRM dashboard is not rendering correctly on Internet Explorer 11
- The SVG command icon color is not updated based on the device type in UCI and is not properly aligned
- Outlook freezes when setting the Regarding field while the mail notification is visible
- The Quick Create form displays redundant empty lines when there are a just a few fields on the form
- The Roll-Up field on the Quick View form has a line through it
- The Legacy web client grid has a long load time
- Characters in a text field within a subgrid are truncated
- The associated grid re-renders incorrectly when a column filter is used while the grid is scrolled to the right
- Editing the resolution details of a work order entity causes a loss of focus on the entity
- The pop-up window for duplicate detection is too small
- SalesApp is not available in the DE region
- The Knowledge Article (KA) top navigation bar buttons are not visible in the new Unified Interface.
- Publish Customizations from UI times out
- Navigating to another Entity Record from a page with Bing Maps integration causes perpetual loading with no time out or error message
- Large organizations with several languages time out when upgrading
- System Admin is unable to approve a mailbox if the email address in CRM matches the email address in Exchange Online
- The query to retrieve audit history for a particular record takes a significant time to complete
- Improvements made to the number of requests that can be included in an OData batch call
- Enabling a language fails and times out
- Incremental performance improvements have been made to execution times
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- A hidden tab becomes visible after an activity is added
- When auto-numbering is set in Administration, the number of the entity increments increases by 1 every time the window is opened
- A deactivated mailbox still sends outgoing mail
- HTML tags show intermittently when emailing a link
- When a custom entity is created in UCI, unrelated views are shown for several categories
- The same Pipeline Phases can be granted different numbers in Opportunity Views and Charts
- Tabs on forms close when the user clicks outside of the tab window
- Sales OOB attributes are intermittently not imported correctly and marked as custom attributes
- Cancel/fulfill order fails if the description is not given and the form does not have the description field
- The translations in the Norwegian language pack for "complete" and "save this activity as completed" are incorrect
- The tracking link on the Sales Record does not navigate to the correct URL
- Double-clicking the columns divider causes columns to resize
- Localized labels with solutionAction="modified" for other languages (translations) do not take effect
- The Account Number field is not locked for accounts that do not have edit permission
- Using Ctrl + C to copy a read-only value in Chrome results in the value being pasted twice when pasted
- Solution install failure causes the "Convert To Opportunity" button to disappear from the command bar
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Business rule to set visibility does not change the visibility when toggled
- Users cannot change the Regarding field in a received email on the UI
- Ribbons erroneously allow labels with more than 128 characters
- Custom filters do not work in UCI on mobile
- Business process Flows (BPFs) do not load on the opportunity record
- The entity name in the delete confirmation dialogue shows in the default language, not the set language
- User is unable to visualize or create records of the service entity after upgrading to 9.0
- Change tracking is erroneously enabled for entities with no versionnumber
- The Polish character "ś" cannot be created with the appropriate keyboard combination "Alt + s"
- A many to many relationship Subgrid view is not showing records in UCI
- User is unable to install additional language packs
- Homepage grid does not show the View Selector for custom activity entity
- Custom Business Process Flow (BPF) names are not localized
- The Multiselect field does not display on forms for custom entities
- Ribbon is not properly refreshed when switching focus on dashboard components
- The query to retrieve audit history for a particular record misses the ObjectId on the UpdateOrganizationSettings action
- The properties of a product do not show in the Opportunity subgrid
- Search does not work in the Server-Side Synchronization Failures dashboard
- The Label Description of attributes erroneously has the same id id="XXX" for different languages
- Users are unable to insert an article in the 'Send Email' form when setting up a workflow.
- Grid addOnLoad is not working in UCI when the editable grid is added but not used
- The multi-select functionality of lookup fields is not working for the Unified Interface
- User can add an editable grid in Quote product but is unable to edit the grid
- New alert for multiple mailboxes with the same email address shows 'mailbox mailbox' instead of the name of the second mailbox
- Dynamics shows incorrect icons for searches in the Customer Look-up
- Bar graphs in Dynamics do not correctly display data
- Lookup is not loading with userview
- The Description field in Accounts does not auto-expand
- Users are not able to assign activities to teams during a Quick Campaign
- When using Quick Create on a record, Ctrl + S does not save on Edge
- Email promotes despite system settings to prevent promotion
- Label, description, and display names erroneously have an ID attribute which causes import to fail
- The Access Diagnostic Tool does not correctly show bandwidth
- The Regarding field in emails cannot be changed when the From field is unresolved
- Duplicated inherited roles are created, which can't be deleted using UI and SDK
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Changing the view in the Dashboard causes an Invalid Parameter error
- Upgrading to versio 9.0 and activating the service results in an error: Unrecognized GUID format
- When creating custom entities under a default solution, selecting the option to include required components does not include required components and produced an error message
- Adding a new Custom Entity with Business Process Flows enabled results in an error message
- When an organization is missing Action Card privileges for out of the box roles, the upgrade to version 9.0 fails
- Script error occurs when attempting to add and save a Connection 'as this role'
- Jobs fail due to invalid cast exception when reading new settings
- Adding connections to other contacts produces script errors in UCI
- An 'Invalid license type' error does not detail which license type is invalid
- SSS Item Level Monitoring displays the wrong error message
- The SSS Item Level Monitoring dashboard displays an unhelpful message when double clicking an item row
- After selecting 'Level 1' on the Open Case Form, a script error occurs
- A script error occurs when creating Knowledge Article (KA) records
- Untracking and retracking an email in Outlook results in an error message saying Outlook cannot insert a duplicate record
- The 'from' field on emails is not correctly validated when saving an email, which causes an error message
- Selecting 'Call To' on Lookup Field causes an error popup that cannot be removed
- User receives the following error message when loading cases with a timeline: "Record could not be loaded because of an unexpected error."
- User receives the following error message when importing a work order from a Dev instance to a Staging instance: "Property sourceEntityField is required, but the declaration is missing"
- User receives an error when attempting to open a form after configuring Custom Control in Header
- A solution install failure causes the "Convert To Opportunity" button to disappear from the command bar
- An resx file fails import if the file name contains an underscore
- SLA workflows fail intermittently