The new Microsoft partner website support experience launched Dec 2018 as the one URL (https://partner.microsoft.com) for all partner engagements. We include all our commercial, consumer, and education programs. The support page is the one place for all partner support needs, regardless of program.
How do I get help?
|Self help||Top partner questions library |
A list of questions per topic, updated to reflect current issues http://aka.ms/tpq
|Incentives||See the incentives page on the MPN portal for information|
|Technical benefits information||Technical benefits entitlement and information how to use them see http://aka.ms/MPNTech|
|Technical Support for Microsoft Partners||How a technical support incident can be created using the Azure portal, the Office portal and for On-Premises products. See http://aka.ms/MPNTechSupport|
|Technical Presales and Deployment Services||Service description, entitlement and how to start your technical journey. See http://aka.ms/TPDShelp|
|The Frontline team helps you||Use Chat to get instant real-time support - available on all the MPN portal pages during your working hours and business days.|
How to find MPN specific information
Start from Microsoft Partner website - https://partner.microsoft.com
- Click Go there now to visit MPN Portal Home page for Microsoft Partner Network information.
- Click Support to Get Support.
- Click Dashboard to go to Partner Center Dashboard Overview
Note: Only partners migrated from Partner Membership Center (PMC) to Partner Center and logged in with the Partner Center accounts will see the Dashboard option.
How to Get Support
1. Go to the Partner Portal > Click Support
2. You will be redirected to the main Support page, where you have the drop-down options to identify your recommended solutions for any topic, Top Partner Questions, Partner Center help and More Support resources.
Support resources available:
- Search through blog posts and support articles for any topic.
- Get Support - let us guide you to the best way to get support for the situation. All available support options will be displayed by selecting an Area, Category, and Topic.
Support options may contain online ticket submission, chat, phone, escalation paths, community or other assisted support options.
Note: Support options may have additional information if you hover over the link.
- Top Partner Questions – find top issues that the support teams are receiving through chat and online ticket submission.
- Partner Center Help – locate all resources to help migrate to partner center.
- More Support Resources – additional information to quickly compare support offerings, review technical journeys, participate in the Microsoft Partner Community, and see what is happening on the Microsoft Partner Support Twitter page.
If you need information about MPN Re-enrollment.
1. To get started, select Area, Category and Topic.
2. Topic - Recommended Solutions will display relevant self-help information to resolve your issue. If recommended solutions do not resolve your issue, select from the list of available Support options for the issue (this could be online ticket submission, chat, phone or other options).
Note: This may require you to be signed in.
1 business day
Business hours, working days
Simple way to create a request 24x7
1 business day
Business hours, working days
See ALL your support options - self-help, chat, online submission and phone
* Requests are worked during business hours and business days
Please note not all support options are available for every topic.
Alternatively, if you are having difficulty identifying the right Category and Topic for your query, you can select the Category Other to get help finding what you're looking for.
Note: If you have any feedback on the options available within the drop downs or the results of recommended solutions or support options, please click on ‘Was this page helpful? - Yes or No’ and provide additional feedback for what is working or where we can improve the support experience.
The dashboard link will display different content depending on the partner account type.
Partner Center accounts
Partners migrated from Partner Membership Center (PMC) to Partner Center will see the Partner Center menu system, depending on your user roles and permissions eg Global Admin, MPN Partner Admin, and partner type e.g. CSP. https://partner.microsoft.com/pcv/dashboard/overview
Non migrated account - Partner Membership Center (PMC)
Partners signed in with PMC accounts will not see the Dashboard menu. However, if you click Dashboard before you sign-in you are referred to Resources for partners