Cumulative update packages for Microsoft SharePoint Server2010 contain hotfixes for the issues that were fixed since the release ofSharePoint Server 2010.
Note This is build 14.0.7225.5000 of the cumulative updatepackage.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploythem in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each newrelease contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included withthe previous SharePoint Server 2010 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2010 hotfixes are now multilingual.This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the servercomponent packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates onlythose components that are installed on the system.
Improvements and issues that this cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update package fixes the issues that aredescribed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- Descriptionof the security update for SharePoint Server 2010: December 11, 2018(KB4461465)
- Descriptionof the security update for SharePoint Server 2010: December 11, 2018(KB4461569)
- Descriptionof the security update for SharePoint Foundation 2010: December 11, 2018(KB4461580)
How to get the cumulative update package
This update is available only for manual download andinstallation from the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses by using the mostcurrent virus-detection software that was available on the date that the filewas posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help preventany unauthorized changes to it.
Cumulative update package information
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update package
This cumulative update package contains all the .msp filesthat we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target SharePoint Server2010. This update package also targets SharePoint Foundation 2010. Therefore,you don't have to install those packages separately.
To apply this cumulative update, you must have MicrosoftSharePoint Server 2010 Service Pack 2 installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply thiscumulative update.