Service Update 22 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 22 will correspond to version number 22XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2||22.214.171.1242|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 22 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The default message for a mandatory field on the Description when creating a Phone Call activity in the Social Pane did not appear.
- When a user opened a case from the Customer Service hub, the page took over a minute to load.
- After canceling openConfirmDialog, the Quick Create form stays loading and the Save button does not work
- SQL errors produce intermittent performance issues
- High queuing times at the CRM webserver are causing timeouts
- The timezone standard name "Republic of Cabo Verde Standard Time" has been changed to "Cape Verde Standard Time"
- server-side synchronization generates several intermittent database exceptions which degrades performance
- Multi-lines on a Quick View form are not displayed correctly because the max-height attribute is set unexpectedly
- The timeout has been extended for UpdateBusinessIdForEntity
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Activity Wall Create Task button opens the main form instead of the inline form when clicked from More [...] command list
- Currency Precision is not honored by Currency field
- The Add to Marketing List label of a Contact entity is changed to custom after upgrading the CRM instance to version 9.0
- ValidFor properties are not set correctly for system attributes when the attribute metadata is updated
- Parent Records are changing back to the default during child record creation using Quick Create in UCI
- The Case Phone Number Option Set is getting initialized twice
- Duplicate detection fires even if it is turned off
- Status Reason field does not show the correct value when resolving the case record
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Hitting the Back button in the History Manager when there is no previous history prevents the window from being closed
- Dynamic Help for Unified User Interface passes unsafe characters in the call stack parameter
- No error details are shown when importing a solution with a field that already exists in the target
- oData does not return deprecated attributes
- Page load times are long and scrolling does not work intermittently after upgrading to version 9.0
- Selecting Mark Complete on Unified Client does not give feedback to the user regarding which fields need to be filled
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Applying a system upgrade produces the error: "There must be one and only one sitemap in the system." and the upgrade fails
- Custom error messages from Plug-ins do not show. The error: "ISV code aborted the operation" shows instead.
- An Invalid Argument occurs in the grid when a user tries to add virtual entities and attempts to view them on the Unified Client application
- Script errors occur intermittently, mostly in the Account and Opportunity entities
- Workflows with email create/update fail if the subject length is greater than 200 characters
- Campaign activity distribution fails when phone calls are defaulted to Incoming
- Solution Delete fails and produces an error
- Navigating to the Task QuickCreateForm fails in Mail app in Internet Explorer and Outlook
- In the Sales solution, DeleteSalesUpgradeSolution failure blocks upgrade