Service Update 22 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||220.127.116.110|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 22 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Web client dashboard load performance telemetry was reporting inaccurate data.
- Reduced production of unnecessary trace messages.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Viewing an entity using the "XXX | Follow" setting displayed the create form instead of the edit form.
- Invoking RetrieveActivePath was rendering the wrong stages in the UI.
- When users enabled turbo forms, the UI showed an "ISV code aborted..." message instead of showing a custom message.
- A query to move suspended async jobs to "ready to run" was timing out after five minutes.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Incoming emails were not creating cases when email address of unknown sender contained more than 50 characters.
- Related Products did not display in KA Connections grid when added to it in ISH.
- Case ARC was failing to create email activity for incoming email queue from deactivated contacts.
- Organizations were incorrectly set to an invalid state in some scenarios, such as installing solutions or performing while performing database updates, causing mainline operations with the org to fail.
- The Subject field for SSS Failures dashboard users was not displaying in emails.
- Social pane in D365 was cut off when placed on the right side column of the form.
- Users could not type "Polish S" in forms.
- SSS was failing to parse the exchange response when the categories description contained special characters.
- Null ref exception caused migration attempts to fail.
- Necessary dependency between Business Process Flow and Role was not being established.
- Locator service did not return default values for organization setting defined in XML if the values are not set in the DB
Scrollbar wasn’t working as expected on Business Process Flow when changing stage.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when users attempted to delete a solution.
- An error occurred when users tried to edit a chart with a calculated field after creating the chart.
- An error occurred when users sent 3,000+ emails to Exchange v8.2.
- An error occurred when users attempted to revise a Quote.
- An error terminated the sync cycle, causing batches of appointments being processed to fail.
- Errors prevented the use of MoCA when users downloaded application metadata containing duplicate rows.
- Error “Mailbox not enabled” occurred when sending email using “From” address configured as a public queue.