Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2
This update is included in the Preview of Quality Rollup that's dated November 27, 2018. Parts of this update were previously released in the Preview of Quality Rollup on October 23, 2018 and the Security and Quality Rollup on November 13, 2018.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll update is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4459932 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows Server 2012 (KB 4459932)
- 4459944 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows Server 2012 (KB 4459944)
- 4459940 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows Server 2012 (KB 4459940)