|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.3||8.2.3.0181|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Users were redirected to the Expresso app page when attempting to load MoCa in a specific scenario.
- The "To:" field of an email was blank when it should have contained a customer ID, in instances where the "Email article" option link was clicked in an article.
- A read-only field's value was copied twice (i.e. "1234512345 instead of "12345") when copied.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Old rule items displayed duplicate sequence numbers.
- Images with a width larger than 610px would not fully display.
- A plug-in, containing an assigning process used to find the right user or queue to process a newly created case record, failed.
- The "Date and Time" field displayed in the wrong format.
- In OnPremise CRM 2013, the scroll bar from the 'Rule Criteria' section available in any Rule Item record became blocked when any "Routing Rule Set" was enabled.
- A blank page was loaded instead of ISH when the "Access it here" link was clicked.
- The "Post configurations contact" workflow, triggered after creating a new contact on the Account entity, failed periodically.
- After case merging, 'regarding' of email and custom activities would not update to the master case.
- Some emails were being auto-promoted and made visible by end users who should not have had access to them.
- The Dynamics 365 add-in in Outlook failed to load pages (accounts, contacts, etc.).
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- There are no fixes pertaining to Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures in this update.
- An error occurred when attempting to export some views into Excel containing columns that were not metadata bound.
- An error occurred while attempting to open Account records when Social Insights was present on the form.