Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 9 will correspond to version number 09XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.1243|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Selecting "Sales for AI" redirected to another page instead of the "Relationship Insights/Sales for AI" page.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Regarding Object ID was missing when creating an inline phonecall activity through the social pane.
- When trying to add a record to an editable grid in which there was a mandatory optionset or lookup field, the arrow used the select a record was partially hidden by an asterisk sign.
- An error popup did not appear in the online CRM.
- A "Post Configurations Contact" workflow that is triggered after creating a new contact on an Account entity failed intermittently.
- Content in custom editable subgrid text answer fields was overwritten when a character was typed following use of the space key.
- Contacts added to the "Attendees" field did not display until the page was refreshed.
- Solutions containing views from the source organization could not be imported.
- Word templates could not be downloaded.
- Option set fields could not be mapped.
- Dashboard layouts displayed in a disorganized fashion in specific scenarios.
- The form footer could not be hidden on the Mobile/Windows app, even though "Available on phone" was unchecked.
- When attempting to merge two contacts, the 'First Name' and 'Last Name' fields were not selected by default.
- Dashboards could not be set as a default in customizations.
- An entity relationship failed to export, although it was added to the solution.
- Quick view exposed fields' default values to non-priviledged users.
- A custom field in the Lead form was not mapping properly to the Appointment form when Appointment was being created using the Social pane of the Lead form.
- Lookups on Quick Create forms could not be filtered in Unified Interface.
- The "Enable for mobile" box was greyed out and unchecked in the Campaign entity settings.
- When creating a new dashboard and increasing the width of a column, the alignment changed once the dashboard was loaded.
- Leads could not be moved to a different stage.
- Records in a row could only be created one at a time, followed by a page refresh.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to run a report in a custom module.
- Async jobs failed with an error.
- An error occurred when attempting to log into the Dynamics 365 Mobile app.
- Internal solution updates failed with an error.
- An error occurred when organizing an appointment using the Outlook 2016 client and the Dynamics CRM.
- An error occurred when changing ownership of an opportunity.
- An error occurred when the "Invoice Paid" button in an invoice was selected.