Portal capabilities version 188.8.131.52 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available for all portals which are enabled for early upgrade. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 184.108.40.206
This release includes only an updated portal host and no solution package updates are needed. The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft.
Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 220.127.116.11 Release
Portal host Version 18.104.22.168 resolves the following issues:
- Navigating to calendar item throws an error when the underlying saved query view used in entity list contains a linked entity filter.
- Account/Manage/RemovePhoneNumber API is updating phone number during GET request.
- Record Associated to Current Portal User does not work as a Source Type for a Web Form Step.
- Subgrid is sometimes not getting loaded on Entity form when clicking on a custom workflow action.
- Users are unable to open folder in SharePoint list on Portal, if folder name is localized in any language other than english.
- Japanese file name are unreadable when downloading it from SharePoint list.
- If display success alert is configured on Portal, after the record is created, entity list is not visible sometimes.
- Sometimes "Last Post" field on the forum page is not updated when a new reply is posted to a thread.
- On selecting Page template as full page, multiple pop ups are opened on clicking a related record in entity list.
- If certain types of fields like State, Status, option set etc are marked as read only and required both in Dynamics, then an error is throwing while submitting an entity form containing those fields.
- Order of entity list filters changes when there are more than 10 filters.
- Quick View form does not render if the rendering mode of related look up field of that form is changed to dropdown.
- "eq" operator doesn't work in FetchXML metadata filter of entity list if adx:uiinputtype = 'text' attribute is added.
- Page load becomes slow if there are more than 100 webroles present in the system with active entity permissions.
- Custom css doesn't get applied to custom buttons when they are placed on forms in Insert mode.