Portal capabilities version 22.214.171.124 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available for all portals. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Please note that GA release version is different than early upgrade version (126.96.36.199) as it contains fix for an issue identified by few customers during Early upgrade.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 188.8.131.52
This release includes an updated portal host as well as solution package updates (v184.108.40.206).
New solution packages are only applicable for v9.x Dynamics orgs and will be available after portal host upgrades have been completed globally. Dynamics orgs with v8.x will not have any new solution packages available to upgrade.
The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft, but action must be taken by your organization to upgrade the solution packages. Until the solution packages are updated, some enhancements will not be available to portal administrators and/or users. For instructions on how to upgrade the portal solution packages, please refer to this KB article.
Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 220.127.116.11 Release
Portal host Version 18.104.22.168 resolves the following issues:
- Editing any component using front side editor on Portal opens a blank page if the component is on a child page which is more than 5 level down from home page.
- If the email address of a user on Portal matches a contact which is disabled and an alternate key exist for primary email address field on contact entity, then a runtime error is thrown when user tries to login. Also, duplicate contact is created if no alternate key exist and a user tries to register with an email address or username already used by an inactive contact.
After this fix, no user will be allowed to register with a username or email address which is already used by another active or inactive contact.
- If an auth provider is configured using both SAML2 and OpenIdConnect on portal, then Open Id connect configuration is broken after SAML2 provider is configured.
- Chart legends are overlapped with the chart when using funnel charts.
- Charts are not sorted using the order criteria specified in fetchxml.
- In the lookup dialog to associated related entities in subgrid, if user select 2 items and then deselect 1 item then "Add" button will disable.
- If we have multiple powerbi report/dashboard in the same page,all the dashboard and report doesn't refresh once user login to one of the report/dashboard
- Subgrid on entity form does not refresh on record delete
- Try to edit any text in home page using firefox browser, text editor launches but editable area is not completely displayed.
- Subgrid with prepopulate metadata, is not visible after saving form.
- Profile form in portal is allowing user to add extra space in the end of firstname and lastname fields.
- Canvas on Modern CMS doesn't work properly when trying to edit the heading on home page.
- All Security permissions are evaluated for all the records when the records are fetched using liquid fetch or entity tag. These permissions are also evaluated when an entity list doesn't have any button or only has view details button.
Portal Solution version 22.214.171.124 resolves following issues. Solution Package updates would be needed in order to get these fixes:
- Source Code Field in Web Template Form doesn't save the content when using Internet Explorer 11.
- When entitylist page is opened through Dynamics 365 Webclient, it shows a script error.
- Default Community portal template have two web pages with same parent and partial url. This is only applicable for new portals using community template. If you are already using community template, then existing pages will not be removed.
- Portal Timeline solution is not updated when Solutions are updated to 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 version
- Adx_annotation webresource shows all text in white color on Chrome and Mozilla browser.
- Adx_annotation webresource doesn't render properly in Internet Explorer 11
- View Editor on Entity list form doesn't open properly in Internet Explorer 11