With the File Upload utility you can easily upload diagnostic files or any other files that you think are relevant to the related support incident.
Note: To protect your privacy, please do not include any personal information in your upload.
There are a few rules and guidelines when using the File Upload utility:
- Only one upload session is allowed at a time. Wait for one upload session to complete before beginning the next upload session.
- All files must have a file extension, such as .docx or .xlsx. The file extension must be ten characters or less in length. See the table below for the list of allowed file extensions.
- The maximum number of files in an upload session is 5.
- The maximum size for each file is 1GB.
- The maximum of 5 files at 1GB each makes the session maximum equal to 5GB.
Table of file extensions
Each file must have an extension. The file extensions that are allowed are:
Article ID: 447920 - Last Review: Sep 23, 2016 - Revision: 1