Xbox 360 has age-appropriate controls and settings that you can adjust to suit your family’s needs.
Change online safety and privacy settings on Xbox.com
To change the privacy and online safety settings for you or your child:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Go to Xbox settings > Privacy & online safety.
- Select the account you want to update, then select Xbox 360 Online Safety.
- Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.
- Save your changes by selecting Submit.
Disable internet browsing on Xbox for a child account
For info on how to disable access to Internet Explorer on your Xbox 360 console, see Restrict websites in Internet Explorer on Xbox 360.