Service Update 22 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 22 will correspond to version number 22XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||184.108.40.2068|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 22 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Lookup window unexpectedly contained a scrollbar.
- While adding multiple cases to a queue, the size of the popup window used to insert the queue names increased when "Look up for more records" was selected.
- When multiple email addresses were pasted into the "To:" field, the addresses disappeared.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Updating fields in an editable grid that contained a lookup filter and then updating the record resulted in grid rows disappearing.
- Notifications could not be set on disabled controls when using Unified Client application programming interfaces.
- The search field would not display when the German language was selected and "Look up for more records" was selected in the Lookup field of a primary contact.
- Customers were prevented intermittently from opening records on any entity.
- A mismatch existed in webresource URL's between Unified Client and Web Client.
- When importing two solutions, the changes from the second solution were not reflected to the end user.
- Client application programming interface references stopped functioning in the Unified Client.
- Unmanaged ribbon customizations could not be removed.
- The wrong uniform resource identifier was generated when an organization's name matched the beginning of the webresource's name.
- Cases could not be created from related entity subgrids.
- Field values were not instantly bound to form controls when switching between a page and an inline frame element.
- Work Location filter controls did not populate when using "Find Availability" on the work order.
- The "What do you want to update?" text did not display in the pop-up window when attempting to update a customer/asset.
- Hyperlinks did not function unless they were set to open a new tab or window.
- Jobs were still created when the stats database async maintenance operation handlers were removed.
- The Refresh All button would not refresh the meeting dashboard.
- Custom N:N relationships between Campaign-List and custom subgrids did not function.
- Links to deleted records displayed an error message and navigated to an endlessly spinning wheel when selected.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Importing solutions via PowerShell failed with an error.
- An error occurred intermittently when UI attempted to render with ribbon tabs.
- A script error occurred when attaching a file after an attachment was already added.
- An error occurred when attempting to save a form without saving the value of a required header field.
- An error occurred when queue items on a newly created custom field were referenced in a lookup field inside some entities.
- An error occurred when creating new opportunity records using customized form scripting.
- An error occurred when using lookup filtering in editable grids.