Service Update 30 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 30.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 30 will correspond to version number 30XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 30 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||126.96.36.19901 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 30 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Subject field in the Phone Call quick forms displayed with the label "Description" instead of "Subject".
- The entire page scrolled when attempting to scroll through lists on a dashboard displayed on an iPad.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Service activities took up to an hour to move from one person's name in the service calendar to another person's name, resulting in issues with service utilization.
- The Remove button was missing from dashboards with queue items.
- Some or all changes were lost, and 0 or few records were processed, when Save to CRM was selected after editing a large number of records over a long period of time.
- The Export to Excel button did not function on Outlook clients.
- Unmanaged ribbon customizations could not be removed.
- Custom entity forms failed to load when using version 73.0.3683.86 of the Chrome browser.
- Phone call descriptions were not displayed in the social pane.
- Navigating to Unified Interface immediately signed out users when the users navigated to the admin center first.
- Forms were stuck at the loading business process flow screen and did not load.
- Column values in sub-area home page grids/views/entity list could not be selected.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Emails tracked by multiple users entered a track failed state with an error.
- An error occurred intermittently when navigating to dashboards.
- An error occurred when exporting scheduled reports.
- An error occurred when opening a record that was newly recreated or updated.
- An error occurred when a localized label was not available in the Document Management Settings for the selected user interface language.
- Some records from the Accounts entity displayed an error instead of activities.
- An error occurred when attempting some retrieve call queries and retrieve multiple call queries.
- Mailbox records with no email server profile associated with them produced an error when the "Test & Enable Mailbox" button was selected.
- An error occurred when the MyOpt field was populated in a Contact record with the Account Name populated.
- An error occurred when attempting to change workflow definitions.