Service Update 30 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 30.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 30 will correspond to version number 30XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 30 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||184.108.40.20669|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 30 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The entire page scrolled when attempting to scroll through lists on a dashboard displayed on an iPad.
- When the visual refresh feature control bits (FCB) was disabled, forms loaded with a hybrid styling of v8.2 and v9.
- The tab order jumped instead of moving to the next CRM form when the TAB key was pressed on the user's keyboard after selection an option set.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Column values in sub-area home page grids/views/entity list could not be selected.
- Y-axis labels truncated prematurely on charts with long axis labels.
- Forms were stuck at the loading BPF screen and did not load.
- Appointments with a regarding object did not synchronize to Exchange.
- Relevance searches did not return results that contained attachments.
- Records could not be deleted after navigating in the environment.
- When a solution was imported with an AppModule X, which is then customized in the active layer, and a second solution was then imported with an AppModule x that was set to overwrite customizations, the final active layer did not include any changes from the second solution.
- Data Export Service (DES) Delta synchronizing did not function.
- Custom Lookup entries were created in the attribute lookup value table when lookup types were provided in a solution file.
- Navigating to UCI immediately signed out users when the users navigated to the admin center first.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Emails tracked by multiple users entered a track failed state with an error.
- An error occurred intermittenlty when navigating to dashboards.
- An error occurred when opening a record that was newly recreated or updated.
- An error occurred when exporting scheduled reports.
- Mailbox records with no email server profile associated with them produced an error when the "Test & Enable Mailbox" button was selected.
- An error occurred when loading some fields, including the "Owning User" and "Created By" fields.
- An error occurred when attempting some retrieve call queries and retrieve multiple call queries.
- An error occurred when attempting to change workflow definitions.
- An error occurred when the MyOpt field was populated in a Contact record with the Account Name populated.
- The wrong error message displayed when triggered by a custom plugin.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.