Service Update 50 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 50.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 50 will correspond to version number 50XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 50 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12435|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 50 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Phone call tasks marked "complete" in Dynamics 365 reopened automatically.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Maximum storage size was not calculating correctly.
- The command bar disappeared after clicking on the editable grid of an associated entity.
- The cursor did not move from a line's end when pressing Enter in an Email edit dialog box in the Internet Explorer browser.
- The top command bar was not visible in charts.
- The week number in the Mobile app for Dynamics 365 was displaying the wrong week number ("n-1" instead of "n").
- Saved drafts of tracked emails were synchronized to Dynamics 365 as sent emails.
- The price per unit could not be changed in an opportunity product.
- Dates entered in the date picker only accepted the en-US format.
- The Date Time filter sent dates to the server using the user format instead of the server format.
- When a contact address was changed in Dynamics 365 and syncrhonized to an Outlook contact record, the address in both locations was empty.
- When using the French language, part of a comment in Relationship Assistance appeared in French while a date in the same comment appeared in English.
- The appearance of charts differed between Unified Client and Web Client when using a personal view.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error that triggered when business process flows completed resulted in two identicle error dialog boxes.
- Multiple scenarios resulted in a SQL error: "Invalid column name 'OwnerId'.
- An error occurred when importing solutions that were exported from an LPC enabled organization that included general settings.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.