Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
This update is included in the Preview of Quality Rollup that's dated June 18, 2019. Parts of this update were previously released in the Security and Quality Rollup on May 14, 2019.
This article lists the Quality Rollups for 2.0 SP2, 3.0 SP2, 4.5.2, and 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2) require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll update is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4495604 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB4495604)
- 4495596 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2008 (KB4495596)
- 4502558 Description of the Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB4502558)