Service Update 54 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 54.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 54 will correspond to version number 54XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 54 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.16831|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 54 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The wrong entity icon displayed when a relevance search was performed.
- The workflow executed twice when double-clicking "Close Won" on an opportunity.
- When a new campaign activity was added in a related entity, two duplicate tabs were displayed instead of one.
- When users added a web resource to a dashboard and navigated to it two times, the dashboard only loaded once.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report URLs were truncated in the middle when added to a control with URL formatting.
- A form created with both disabled and enabled fields rendered with all fields disabled.
- Translations for the Norwegian language in the Unified Client timeline were incorrect.
- Unknown characters appeared in the value in the Lookup Record window when the value was selected.
- When using the Lookup field in an Advanced Find search, selecting the magnifying glass icon did nothing, requiring the user to hit "Enter" on their keyboard instead.
- Business rules did not function when values were added to the real time workflow in Unified Client.
- The French translation was incorrect for the "Upload" and "Download the file" buttons when the "Excel Templates" link was selected in an entity.
- When a date was entered into a form, the date's month and day swapped places.*
- Manually tracked email drafts in Exchange synced to Dynamics 365.
- Cascade Assign Async Operation Details table data was not being deleted.
- Products creating using WebApi or SDK possessed an invalid state-status combination.
- After deactivating a business rule that locked a field, the field remained locked until the browser cache was cleared and the page was refreshed.
- Custom form parameters for three entities (Appointment, Phone Call, and Task) were missing from the Main form.
- Web client opened instead of Unified Client when opening a record from a report.
- When a service update was moved to another person's name in the service calendar, the change took up to an hour to reflect in the calendar.
- Outgoing emails were stuck in a pending send status in the Exchange queues.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Jobs for a specific custom workflow failed with an error.
- After importing an unmanaged solution with a connector as an attached zip file, exporting the solution failed with an error. (Error: Connector with ID … Does Not Exist)
- An error occurred when importing an unmanaged solution with a connector as an attached zip file and then exporting the solution.*
- Data synchronization on organizations with 64-bit metadata versions failed with a 409 error.
- An exception occurred when an appointment's subject was updated.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.