Service Update 58 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 58.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 58 will correspond to version number 58XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 58 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||188.8.131.5226|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 58 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Some form fields were cleared when navigating back to the form using the "Save and Close" button.
- Custom record icons displayed in a card view in Unified Client did not refresh as expected when the corresponding records were activated or deactivated.
- In Unified Client, performing two quick find searches produced the same result, even when a different value was used in the second search.
- Pressing the tab key changed the focus to the next completely visible field.
- Related items displayed when the overflow menu button was visible, even if the "show navigation items" form property setting was disabled.
- Changes to a custom project entity record's Name field did not reflect in the activities grid's Regarding Object column.*
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Open Dashboard button was missing depending on how the Activities grid was accessed.
- Stages gated behind two conditions were not displayed by default on create forms in Unified Client.
- The account name was not displayed properly in an email's body when an email templated was used and the account name contained angular brackets.
- The wrong date was displayed on the Relational Assistant card.
- Business process flow (BPF) stage navigation did not function when it contained an action step.*
- Changes to organizations' names did not reflect in Unified Client.
- When the users view was enabled, no user records were visible on the second page.*
- Activities did not appear in the lead record timeline when the lead was present in the Activity Party field but not in the Regarding field.*
- Users could not switch dashboards when a form was added to the app module.*
- Users could not be added to the Resources subgrid when Skype presence was enabled.*
- While offline, grids with created or modified fields did not load.*
- Results could not be filtered in the Customer Service Hub app in Unified Client.*
- A 409 error occurred when synchronizing data on organization with 64-bit metadata versions.*
- Asynchronous cascade assign jobs erroneously assigned child records.*
- Records containing a OneNote notebook could not be merged.
- Related entity fields did not display when performing a search for contacts in Unified Client.
- Charts either did not render or they rendered without Y-Axis label formatting.*
- The "isLicensed" field was missing when conducting advanced searches for disabled users.
- Outgoing emails were stuck in a pending send status in the Exchange queues.*
- Users could not filter "First Lookup" with the present value on "Second Lookup" in Unified Client.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when accessing appointments with multiple recurring rules.
- An error occurred when installing project service automation.
- An error occurred when creating work orders. (Error: 2147160035)*
- Mailbox authentication failed with an error when the mailbox was configured with users without a unified principal name (UPN). Error: "User with upn … does not exist in tenant with id …")*
- An "invalid argument" error occurred when using the "contains values" parameter in the Multi Select Option field.*
- An error occurred in Unified Client when saving a change in Excel Online if there was an ampersand ("&") in the name of the view used.
- An error occurred when generating an early bound class. (Error: "'SolutionComponentDefinition' already contains a definition for EntityLogicalName'".)*
- System admins received the error message "UserId is empty grid" when performing admin actions.*
- Uploading Excel templates with a modified date format failed with an error. (Error: An unexpected error occurred.")
- An error ("Record is Unavailable.") occurred when deleting a contact record.
- An error prevented some workflows from completing. (Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.)*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.