Service Update 62 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 62.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 62 will correspond to version number 62XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 62 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12401 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 62 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The month and day of dates displayed using the Austrailian date formate were swapped in Unified Client.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The View Hierarchy button did not function for contacts who are part of an account's organization chart.
- Existing email templates could not be edited.
- Users could not access .DOCX files attached to account records.
- Entities that were exported to Excel possessed a GUID instead of a proper name.*
- The command bar was hidden when toggling between Relevance search and Categorized search.
- The address of a contact in Unified Client could not be selected.
- The IsDocument field in Unified Client was set to false when an annotation was created with an attachment and the Subject/Notetext fields were set.
- Some users could not create or edit their own existing email templates.*
- When changing the service account, customer asset filtering did not update.
- No results displayed when contucting Lookup searches for offline entities.*
- The Price List icon was missing in Unified Client.
- Unneeded accentuation and special characters displayed with a plugin exception message.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Contact & Opportunity workflows failed with an error when triggered more than 10 times.
- An error occurred when generating a work order from the Agreement entity.
- Opportunities intermittently failed to load.
- An error occurred when creating a work order. (Error: You cannot access this right now).
- Authentication failed for mailboxes configured with users without user principal names.
- Unexpected characters and accentuation appeared in the plugin exception message.
- Large "calculate storage" jobs failed with an error. (Error: Value too either too large or too small for an Int32).
- No error message appeared after users without audit deletion privileges were prevented from deleting a record.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.