Service Update 62 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 62.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 62 will correspond to version number 62XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 62 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||220.127.116.1129|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 62 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The month and day of dates displayed using the Australian date format were swapped in Unified Client.
- In non-English organizations, when users performed a search for annotations, the IsDocument column unexpectedly displayed with a value of "false" for an annotation record.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Users could not access .DOCX files attached to account records.
- The View Hierarchy button did not function for contacts who are part of an account's organization chart.
- Existing email templates could not be edited.
- In the Service Terms section of Service Management, new entitlements contained incorrectly calculated Start Date fields and Today Time fields.*
- No results displayed when conducting Lookup searches for offline entities.
- The IsDocument field in Unified Client was set to false when an annotation was created with an attachment and the Subject/Notetext fields were set.
- Emails could not be reverted to cases.
- Multiline fields extended to the middle of the section they were displayed in, rather than at the end of the section.
- Users could not navigate between stages when the current stage contained a business process flow (BPF) action step.*
- The order in which optionsets were displayed could not be changed.*
- When the Start date attribute was set on the Task form, the time displayed as "00:00".*
- Performing a lookup search in an offline entity yielded no results.*
- After assigning a case from the Case grid, the buttons on the form were not refreshed.*
- Performing appointment searches yielded a limited number of results.*
- The Contact field was not cleared when the Customer(Account) field was cleared.
- Restoring or cloning a database sometimes resulted in corruption of the user interface (duplicate Appointment buttons, missing buttons, etc.).*
- Email templated could not be created or edited.
- The command bar was hidden when toggling between Relevance search and Categorized search.
- Entities that were exported to Excel possessed a GUID instead of a proper name.*
- When changing the service account, customer asset filtering did not update.
- Email workflows with a Subject field length of over 200 characters could not be created or edited.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Contact & Opportunity workflows failed with an error when triggered more than 10 times.
- Authentication failed for mailboxes configured with users without user principal names.
- Opportunities intermittently failed to load.
- An "Error loading control" error appeared in place of the Timeline control when creating a new record.*
- A script error occurred when creating a new marketing list or contact.
- An error ("D365C") occurred when exporting a solution with a routing set.
- When the Export to Excel option was used, the records failed to import. (Message: "Completed with 0 records processed.")*
- An error occurred when creating a work order. (Error: You cannot access this right now).
- Large "calculate storage" jobs failed with an error. (Error: Value too either too large or too small for an Int32).
- No error message appeared after users without audit deletion privileges were prevented from deleting a record.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.