Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
This update is included in the Preview of Quality Rollup that's dated August 20, 2019. Parts of this update were previously released in the Security and Quality Rollup on July 9, 2019.
This article lists the Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2, and 4.8 for Windows 8.1, WIndows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- As a reminder to advanced IT administrators, updates to .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 should be applied only on systems on which .NET Framework 3.5 is present and enabled. Customers who try to pre-install updates to .NET Framework 3.5 to offline images in which the .NET Framework 3.5 product is not enabled will expose these systems to failures to enable .NET Framework 3.5 after the systems are online. For more extensive information about how to deploy .NET Framework 3.5, see Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Deployment Considerations.
- All updates for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require that update KB 2919355 is installed. We recommend that you install update KB 2919355 on your Windows 8.1-based, Windows RT 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive updates in the future.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4507005 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB4507005)
- 4506999 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB4506999)
- 4511515 Description of the Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB4511515)
- 4511524 Description of the Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 (KB4511524)