This update for Azure Stack version 1906 includes fixes to update, health, and user image manager services. No new features are being introduced in this update.
Important changes include the following:
- All fixes previously packaged and documented by Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1906.2.37
- Fixed issue: Unhandled exception in health resource provider (HRP) impacts availability of region health and alert blades in the operator portal.
- Fixed issue: During update, the management plane can become unhealthy due to a bad configuration causing update to fail.
- Fixed issue: VM creation fail due to issue in the user image manager service.
- Region health and alert blades in operator portal are not available due to HRP in a bad state.
- Test-AzureStack shows the following failure message: "Could not get Service Fabric health for cluster FabricServiceFabricCluster"
- Management plane: Update will fail to complete.
- User image service: VM creations will fail.
- HRP: Fix in exception handling logic.
- Management plane: Fix bad configuration state.
- User image service: Fix communication issue in the service.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.1906.0.30, 1.1906.1.35 or 1.1906.2.37 installed.
Important As outlined in the Release Notes for the 1906 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.