Service Update 76 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 76.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 76 will correspond to version number 76XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 76 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.16831|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 76 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- With the October Wave feature control bits (FCB) enabled, old records and records far in the future did not display in the timeline.*
- Solutions failed when they contained a canvas app.*
- Branching in an account record did not function after importing a solution.*
- After a custom entity was created on a Japanese organization and the page was then refreshed, the entity disappeared.
- Async operations did not execute as expected when the Workload column was not added to their AsyncOperationBase table.*
- Plugins failed when using reflection to load a specific type of plugin.
- Opportunity records could not be assigned to other users.
- When editing a header dropdown with an Option field behind it and then navigating away from the dropdown, the dropdown's value changed automatically.
- When a solution was exported, single quotation marks were attached to its file name automatically.
- Icons on the Account and Contacts entities displayed in the wrong color (white) and could only be viewed when hovering over them.
- Selected views did not render when "Show Selected Views" was enabled.*
- Offline searches could not be performed on mobile devices.*
- Grid commands were not visible.*
- Quick Create menu metadata intermittently failed to initialize in openForm ClientAPI.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when sending emails (Error: "MS Graph MailboxNotEnabledForRESTAPI").
- An error occurred when importing a solution (Error: "Identifiers cannot be more than 48 characters long.")
- An error occurred when importing a custom solution (Error: "…The following components are missing in your system and are not included in the solution...").*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.