Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
This update is included in the Security and Quality Rollup that's dated September 10, 2019. Parts of this update were previously released in the Security and Quality Rollup on August 20, 2019.
This article lists the Security and Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.5.2, and 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Starting in August, 2019, updates to .NET Framework 4.6 and above, for Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Windows 7SP1, require SHA-2 Code signing support. Please make sure that you have all the latest Windows Updates before applying this update to avoid installation issues. For more detailed information about SHA-2 code signing support updates, please see KB 4474419.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2) require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll update is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll update before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4507003 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB4507003)
- 4507001 Description of the Security and Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB4507001)
- 4511516 Description of the Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6 for Windows Server 2008 SP2 (KB4511516)