This article describes a security update for Windows Embedded Compact 2013. This update resolves the security issues that are described in the following articles:
- CVE-2019-0608 | Microsoft Browser Spoofing Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1208 | VBScript Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1236 | VBScript Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1238 | VBScript Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1367 | Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1390 | VBScript Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
Before you install this update, all previously issued updates for this product must be installed.
Software update information
Windows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (December 2019) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to the Device Partner Center (DPC).
This update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
After you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
You do not have to restart the computer after you apply this software update.
This update does not replace any other updates.