How do I enable TalkBack?
Before using TalkBack for the first time you’ll need to download the Android Accessibility Suite from the Google Play store on your Samsung phone. Then enable TalkBack functionality by doing the following:
On your Phone:
- Go to your phone Settings > Select Accessibility > Select Installed Services.
- Tap on TalkBack.
- Select TalkBack and turn it "On" to enable. Select "OK" to accept the service permissions.
How do I use Narrator?
There are three ways to turn Narrator on or off:
- In Windows 10, press Windows logo key Windows logo Start button + Ctrl + Enter on your keyboard. In earlier versions of Windows, you may need to press Windows logo key Windows logo Start button + Enter.
- On the sign-in screen, select the Ease of access button in the lower-right corner, and turn on the toggle under Narrator.
- Go to Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Ease of Access > Narrator, and then turn on the toggle under Use Narrator.