How does Magnifier work?
Magnifier enables you to zoom in on parts of your display. By default, it opens in full screen and will follow your mouse pointer, keyboard entry, text cursor, and narrator cursor.
You can change your magnifier view by pressing Ctrl + Alt + M – this will cycle through full screen mode, a floating transparent magnifying glass, or docked.
Press the Windows logo key + Plus (+) or Minus (-) to zoom in and out.
How do I turn on Magnifier?
On your PC:
- Select Start (or press the Windows logo key on your keyboard), then select Settings > Ease of Access .
- From the Vision menu select Magnifier .
- Turn on Magnifier by switching the Off button to On.
Turn on focus tracking with Magnifier
- Follow all the previous steps for enabling the Your Phone Companion accessibility service.
- Turn on Magnifier on your PC, either from the settings menu or using the shortcut Win + (Plus Sign).
Tip: Make sure in Magnifier’s settings, you have Magnifier set to follow your keyboard and mouse, by checking the boxes for mouse cursor and keyboard focus.