Service Update 117 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 117.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 117 will correspond to version number 117XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 117 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12433|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 117 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A warning message for Outlook appointments displayed using the wrong color scheme.*
- Base cards could not be enabled without addons installed.*
- A "pointer" hand cursor appeared when hovering over an Auto-Post Timeline image configured with the wrong HREF attribute.*
- Meeting content was blocked unexpectedly as harmful.
- Text in the Additional Options section of the Unified Interface timeline was misaligned when the "Display activities using" setting was set to "Card form".
- Unified Interface Timeline notes did not display for some entities.*
- When creating an opportunity, the user could not proceed to the next state when deselecting "sdkused yes" to "no".
- After applying high contrast black and white mode, keyboard focus was not clearly visible on list items such as "Create".
- Keyboard focus did not change to the "Next Stage" button after selecting the "Close" button of the "Select a Record" pop-up.
- Keyboard focus was not clearly visible on the "Created" buttons in the progress bar.
- The image beside the "Aborted 6 days" text" in Unified Interface contained an incorrect control type.
- Item attachments in incoming emails did not properly sync to Dynamics 365.*
- A comparison between two empty fields on a workflow stage was failing, preventing logical validations from being performed correctly using workflows.
- CDS flow connectors could not be triggered on "On Update" entity events.*
- Import solutions were successfully, even when they contained an invalid attribute.
- Incoming emails did not sync when they were synced using a forward mailbox.
- Invalid attributes were added successfully instead of triggering an error message.
- Some database updates failed, preventing some organizations from provisioning.*
- When upgrading from v8.2 to 9.x with feature control bits (FCB) enabled, Entityimage fields were deleted and the upgrade failed.*
- The owner of an opportunity changed when a parent account was assigned to a different user.*
- The "New" button did not display in the Unified Interface form.
- Changes to the "Currency Precision" setting were not reflected in the Products subgrid.*
- In offline mode, users could not read product.*
- A blank tab opened when the "Learn more" link was selected in the pop-up "Collaborate with Microsoft, select a connection and Click on the Learn more >> link.
- A marker did not display next to the language selection field of an email template to indicate that the field was required.
- A scrollbar unexpectedly displayed in the iframe control of an email template when displayed in the Edge browser.
- On selecting records in the Email Templates control, no sections were highlighted and no hover icons appeared).
- The consent popup that appears when enabling the enhanced Teams integration feature contained a typo.*
- When changing the experience from basic to enhanced, the dialog box that appears did not contain a "Learn more" link.*
- When using the Hierarchy view, navigation arrows overlapped with cards.
- Opportunity Product could not be updated using "Export Excel Online".*
- Accounts could not be updated, and tasks could not be created.
- After expanding a donut sales pipeline chart, focus moved outside of the chart.*
- When changes were made to a record, the owner of an associated workflow was switched to the person who made those changes.*
- In the Field Service Mobile app, screen readers did not read the table markup for the list entry, and it did not read the header and row/column number reference with the cell values.
- In the Field Service Mobile app, screen readers read radio buttons as being unchecked even when they were checked.
- No queries were loaded when attempting to use a saved view for a Marketing list.
- SLA subgrid details failed to refresh when an SLA for a custom entity was created.
- When drilling down into a neglected cases report's sub report, the report's title displayed as a long string of numbers and letters on every page except the first.
- In offline mode, user dashboards did not display in the dashboards page.*
- After entering text into the body of an email and then waiting for autosave, the text is removed from the body.*
- After navigating to a donut chart and then selecting the "expand" and "more commands" buttons, the "Shift+Tab" hotkey shortcut did not function.
- Contacts' Owner field value and other user details were missing.*
- Intermittently, users could not view their own personal charts.*
- The VoiceOver screen reader was reading "Choose a file" to upload before a file was already uploaded.
- When hovering over a custom entity, the entity's schema name was displayed instead of its display name.
- When the "Clear all" button was pressed, focus changed to the top of the page.
- After enabling the appointment rich text editor, line breaks were removed from appointments' formatting.
- After reflowing a page, the "Drilldown by" controls and content in the "System charts" dropdown menu were not clearly visible.*
- Appointments with unresolved email addresses could not be saved.
- Automatic Reconnect did not function when airplane mode was enabled when the Offline toggle was turned off.
- Chart legends were incomplete (cut off) when displayed using the IE or Firefox browser.
- Dashboards' default chart and view were changed unexpectedly.*
- Design maps were not updated when the control version changed.*
- Field tool-tips displayed with an added space in the title.
- Header density was undefined when first loading a form.
- Lookups and Quick Search could not find records with names containing special characters.
- Narrator did not read the role for the selected dropdown menu item in the Service Account lookup field.
- Narrator required an extra swipe to navigate to a control.
- No toast notification appeared to alert the user that a data download was complete.*
- Out-of-box views in Activities could not be pinned.
- Quick Find was not available in devices when a new entity was loaded for the first time.
- Reconnect dialog window buttons did not render properly.
- Screen readers did not read the status message "We updated the selected segment(s) as requested" when changes were made to a page.
- The "Back" button did not function on the Activity record's main form, preventing users from navigating back to the entity record.*
- The "Unsaved changes" dialog box required the text of the button to be selected.
- The DateTime filter on bound dashboards were missing the 10/31 date.
- The Multi-select optionset was missing from the global filter of a bound dashboard.
- The owner information in records' footer section could not be accessed.
- The Timeline control re-initialized endlessly at certain resolutions.
- Updates to records could not be saved as the "Back" button was unresponsive when selected.*
- Users could navigate to the second stage of a business process flow, even if the required "Two optionset" field was left empty.*
- Users could unexpectedly tab to the "Disable item date and time" field.
- When a business rule was set to update the Email field on an account when the Fax field value was "alert", the wrong Email field value displayed.
- When adding a quick campaign, the cursor jumped to the beginning of content in the email designer.
- When chatting in the conversation control box, if a conversation was incoming and the Enter key was pressed to send a message, the chat accepted the incoming conversation instead of sending the message.*
- When creating or editing an account, screen readers did not announce the saving account message.
- When performing a lookup search, "Booking Status" was not visible.*
- When presented with a popup window, selecting the "Save and Close" button on the window did not close it.
- When saving changes to the Activity Campaign form, the Outsource Vendors field's value was removed.*
- Changes to a text field caused by a business rule, in forms with the "AutoComplete" control enabled, were not visible until the page was refreshed.*
- When using the designer view of the Marketing page, the Marketing form embedded in the Marketing page was not visible.*
- Tool tips were not clearly visible on icons in the reference panel.
- Email Conversation view on Social pane (Timeline) displayed first line of email content along with HTML styles in the collapsed view. After this release, the subject of the email will be displayed in the collapsed view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- When navigating to a new organization, a "Tenant … not found" error occurred.*
- An "Unexpected Error" message appeared when adding a note to the Timeline.*
- An error occurred when importing an attached solution to an entity ("Invalid attribute").
- An error occurred when opening the page to edit a business process flow ("Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.").*
- An error occurred when sending an email containing a contact with no email address (Error: "2147748618").
- Auto updates failed with an error ("Plugin Assemblies import: FAILURE. Error: Plugin…").*
- Deleting a solution containing a non-customizable instance failed with an error ("An unexpected error occurred.").
- Saving business rules resulted in a "dependency calculation" error.*
- When entering offline mode in Outlook, a "propagating customizations" error occurred.
- Solution installations failed with an error ("Cannot insert duplicate key exception when executing non-query").*
- Importing a solution with a security role failed with an error ("This solution cannot be uninstalled because the 'Role' with id … is required by the 'ProjectService' solution. Uninstall the ProjectService solution and try again.").*
- Importing a solution failed with an error ("Cannot insert duplicate key exception when executing non-query Exception Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint.").*
- The wrong message appeared when deleting multiple opportunities in Unified Interface.
- When selecting "Insert Template" and then selecting the "Select" button without selecting any templates, an error dialog window appeared with no error message (Expected error: "Please select a email Template.").
- An error occurred when the Currency field was kept blank while converting an account/contact to an opportunity, quote, and order in the convert campaign response window.
- No error displayed when the "Save As" dashboard failed.
- An error ("String Length Too Long") occurred when creating a phone call for a lead with a long title name.*
- Importing a solution failed with an error ("The operation timed out. This may be because a solution is currently being imported...").
- An error occurred when saving a record with an empty Affected field ("Who is it of interest to?").
- Navigating to a routing rule item sometimes resulted in an error ("Read Only: you don't have access to edit this record").
- Some app module imports failed ("System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ").
- When selecting the Booking view, an error occurred, and the view selector drop down menu stopped functioning.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.