Published: February 12, 2020
Windows 10, version 1809 will reach the end of servicing on May 12, 2020. This applies to the following editions* of Windows 10 released in November of 2018:
- Windows 10 Home, version 1809
- Windows 10 Pro, version 1809
- Windows 10 Pro for Education, version 1809
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, version 1809
- Windows 10 IoT Core, version 1809
These editions will no longer receive security updates after May 12, 2020. Customers who contact Microsoft Support after this date will be directed to update their device to the latest version of Windows 10 to remain supported.
The information on this page is subject to the Microsoft Policy Disclaimer and Change Notice. Return to this site periodically to review any such changes.