1. Login as Administrator or as an user with Administrative rights.
2. Click Start, Run.
3. Type command and press OK.
4. Type net user guest *
5. Enter the Password.
6. Re-enter the Password.
NOTE: If you want to remove the Password, follow the same procedure and press Enter twice.
Alternatively, you can follow the below procedure also:
1. Goto Control Panel.
2. Click Performance and Maintenance icon.
3. Click Administrative Tools icon.
4. Double-Click Computer Management icon.
5. Click + sign of Local Users and groups, Users in the Computer Management window.
6. Right-click Guest user in the right pane and click Set Password.
7. Click Proceed button.
NOTE: Do not set password, if the guest user has any encrypted files.
8. Enter a valid password.
9. Re-enter the password.
10. You will get the "The password has been set." Window. Click OK.
Now go to the Welcome screen and click "Guest" user account, which will prompt to enter the password.
Article ID: 555520 - Last Review: Feb 14, 2017 - Revision: 1