- Any Windows XP Media Center Edition-based PC with the latest updates installed
- Any computer that is running Windows XP Home Edition SP1 or Windows XP Professional SP1 and Microsoft Windows Media Player 9 Series, or another compatible Windows XP SP1 DirectShow-based player (this requires the update that is described in this article)
Requirements and Recommendations for Playing .dvr-ms Files
- Windows XP-compatible, DirectShow-based DVD decoder
- CPU operating at 1 GHz or faster
- Video adapter with 32 megabytes (MB) or more video memory
Date Time Version Size File nameTo remove this update, use the Add or Remove Programs control panel item to remove Windows XP Hotfix (SP2) [See KB810243 for more information].
26-Nov-2002 20:15 6.4.2600.1142 166,912 Encdec.dll
26-Nov-2002 20:15 6.4.2600.1142 219,136 Sbe.dll
09-Sep-2003 16:23 5.1.2600.1267 4,096 Verifmce.dll
Technical support for Windows x64 editionsYour hardware manufacturer provides technical support and assistance for Microsoft Windows x64 editions. Your hardware manufacturer provides support because a Windows x64 edition was included with your hardware. Your hardware manufacturer might have customized the Windows x64 edition installation with unique components. Unique components might include specific device drivers or might include optional settings to maximize the performance of the hardware. Microsoft will provide reasonable-effort assistance if you need technical help with your Windows x64 edition. However, you might have to contact your manufacturer directly. Your manufacturer is best qualified to support the software that your manufacturer installed on the hardware.
For product information about Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 810243 - Last Review: Jun 19, 2014 - Revision: 1