If you continue, you can view the site by using HTTPS.
If the URL that will be used to access the site cannot be changed to match the common name on the certificate, follow these steps:
- Create another certificate request. Make sure that the common name matches the URL that is used to access the Web site.
- Have your certification authority generate a new certificate.
- Use the new certificate for the Web site.
To avoid all security messages when you access a site by using HTTPS, the security certificate must meet the following two additional critieria:
- The security certificate must be from a trusted certification authority.
- The security certificate date must be valid.
Article ID: 813618 - Last Review: Nov 21, 2006 - Revision: 1