[OLE/DB provider returned message: Unspecified error]
OLE DB error trace [OLE/DB Provider 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' IDBInitialize::Initialize returned 0x80004005: ].
- Log on to the computer by using the SQL Server start up account.
- Create a folder named Temp in the operating system installation directory.
- Permit full access to a non-administrator account on the Temp folder.
- Set the value of the TEMP and TMP user variables of the SQL Server startup account to the newly created Temp folder. To do so, follow these steps:
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click
- In the User variables for Logon User list, click TEMP, and then click
- In theVariable Value box, type
C:\Temp as the location of the new Temp folder, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps c and d to set the value of the TMP variable.
- Click OK two times.
- Log off, and then log on to the computer by using SQL Server startup account.
- Restart the SQL Server services.