If you click Close, you receive the following message:
After you click Add on the message described in the Symptoms section of this article, and then click Add to add the accdp protocol to the list of trusted sites, you are prompted again to add this protocol the next time that you create a data access page because the number that follows accdp:// changes each time you create a data access page.
- Start Internet Explorer.
- If you receive a message stating that Microsoft Internet Explorer's Enhanced Security Configuration is currently enabled, click OK.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, click Internet, and then click Custom Level.
- Under Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins, click Enable.
- Click OK, click Yes to confirm that you want to change the security settings for this zone, click Apply, and then click OK.
Article ID: 816610 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4