- Click Start, and then click
- Click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Add/Remove Windows Components.
- In the Components box, click
Application Server, and then click
- Click to select the Enable network DTC access check box, and then click OK.
- Click Next, and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Stop and then restart the Distributed Transaction Coordinator service.
- Stop and then restart any resource manager services that participates in the distributed transaction (such as Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Message Queue Server).
Article ID: 816701 - Last Review: Jul 10, 2008 - Revision: 1