This enhanced level of security may prevent certain Web sites from displaying as expected in Internet Explorer. For example, programs that require the Web browser may not work as expected because scripts, ActiveX controls, and downloads are disabled.
- Start Internet Explorer (if it is not already running).
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Under Select a Web content zone to specify its security settings, click Trusted sites, and then click Sites.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type http://www.macromedia.com, and then click
Add, type http://fpdownload.macromedia.com.
Add, type http://sdc.shockwave.com, and then click Add.
The Macromedia Web sites are displayed in the Web sites list.
- Click Close, and then click
For more information about Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration, see the Internet Explorer "Enhanced Security Configuration" Help topic. To do so (on a computer that is running Windows Server 2003), start Internet Explorer, and then on the
Help menu, click Enhanced Security Configuration.
The third-party products that are discussed in this article are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 816702 - Last Review: Jan 7, 2008 - Revision: 1