- You use the Welcome screen to log on to the system.
- You have a network share mapped to a drive letter.
- The network share has been made available offline.
- The system is connected to a network.
- The network share is not accessible. For example, the server is down.
- Press ALT+TAB to switch to the Restoring Network Connections task. Note that the task will still be hidden after you activate it.
- Press ENTER to confirm the error message. Note If you do not see a Restoring Network Connections task when you press ALT+TAB, you are experiencing an issue that is different from the one that is described in this article.
Article ID: 816873 - Last Review: Oct 23, 2008 - Revision: 1