- Create new keyboard layouts from scratch
- Base a new layout on an existing one.
- Modify an existing keyboard layout and build a new layout from it.
- Multilingual input locales within edit control fields.
- Package the resulting keyboard layouts for subsequent delivery and installation.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, or Windows Server 2003 (MSKLC will not run on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME or Windows NT4).
- Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0 or v1.1 must be installed. If you have not already installed one of these versions of the .NET Framework, you can do so from the following URL: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/aa731542.aspx
Download and install the tool from: MSKLC.EXE (7867KB)