For information about how to contact your printer manufacturer, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Or, publish the drawing as an PDF document. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Publish as PDF or XPS*.
- In the Save as type list, click PDF (*.pdf), and then click Publish.
You can now open the PDF, and then print it.
Note You must download the "Publish as PDF or XPS" add-in to have it appear on the File menu in Microsoft Office Visio. To download this add-in from the Microsoft Downloads Center, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- In your drawing, select the shape or shapes that you want to make transparent.
- On the Format Shape toolbar, click the Transparency button.
- Move the Shape Transparency slider to the percentage of transparency that you want for the shape.
- Click OK.