- Your organization has an IT manager or a similar position.
- You understand that, if you use the MSJVM Removal Tool, you agree that Microsoft has no obligation to provide the MSJVM to you under the End User License Agreement for the MSJVM Removal Tool.
- You understand that, if you use the MSJVM Removal Tool, Microsoft cannot provide a copy of the MSJVM to you if you want to reinstall the MSJVM after it has been removed.
- You understand that your only options for reinstallation of the MSJVM will be to install from an earlier image that includes the MSJVM, to reinstall a third-party application that includes the MSJVM, or to reinstall the applicable Microsoft Windows operating system from the installation media.
- You understand that Microsoft cannot provide Windows operating system recovery media to you that includes the MSJVM for reinstallation because Microsoft no longer includes the MSJVM in Windows operating system products.
If you meet, understand, and agree to the criteria that are described in the "Resolution" section, please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the MSJVM Removal Tool. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 826878 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 2