- On the computer that is running Windows Small Business Server, click Start, point to All programs, and then click Server Management.
- Expand Standard Management, click
To Do List, and then click Connect to the Internet.
- Follow the steps in the wizard. Use the appropriate setting for Network Firewall and Exchange, and then in the Web Server Certificate dialog box, click Use a Web server certificate from a trusted authority.
- Click Browse to locate the certificate.
- Click More Information in this window for additional help with using certificates.
For more information about Apple Safari 1.2, visit the following Apple Computer Web site: The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
Article ID: 830044 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3