Note The Finder folder is a Microsoft Outlook system folder that is not visible in Microsoft Outlook. This folder provides the list of folders that are in a mailbox.
- Close Outlook.
- Click Start, and then click
- Double-click the Mail icon.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Select your current profile, and then click
- Click E-mail Accounts.
- Click View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next.
- Select your Exchange account, and then click
- Click to clear the Use Cached Exchange Mode check box, and then click Next.
- Click Finish, click
Close, and then click OK.
- Start Outlook.
- In the Folder List, expand Search Folders. As soon as all the Search Folders have updated, they can be viewed from OWA.
For more information about Cached Exchange Mode, press the F1 key, type cached exchange mode in the Search box in the Help window, and then click Search to view the topic.