- You inserted a Microsoft Office document, such as a Microsoft Word document or a Microsoft Excel worksheet, as an object into a non-Office program.
- You are editing that Office object in place.
- In Microsoft Office 2003, you click Insert, point to Picture, and then click Clip Art.
In a 2007 Microsoft Office system, you click the Insert tab, and then you click Clip Art in the Illustrationsgroup.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office, point to
Microsoft Office Tools, and then click Microsoft Clip Organizer
- Locate the clip art image that you want to use.
- Right-click the image, and then click
Copy. If the Office object is not in edit mode, double-click the object.
- Right-click in the Office object area, and then click Paste.
Article ID: 832927 - Last Review: Oct 4, 2011 - Revision: 1