To turn on the DebugLogging key on the SMS 2003 advanced client or management point , follow these steps:
- Stop the SMS Agent Host service:
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Services.
- In the Services screen, locate the SMS Agent Host service.
- Right-click the SMS Agent Host service, and then click Stop.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, add the following key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\CCM\Logging\DebugLogging
- Add a new value under this key::
- Value name: Enabled
- Value: True
- DataType: REG_SZ
- Restart the SMS Agent Host service.