Fix it for meTo enable the IP Spoof Detection feature automatically, click the Fix this problemlink. Then, click
Run in the File Downloaddialog box and follow the steps in this wizard.
Note this wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
NoteIf you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD so that you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfWarning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
To disable the IP Spoof Detection feature in the Windows registry yourself, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/FwEng/ParametersIf the Parameters subkey is not displayed, follow these steps to create this subkey:
- Click theFwEng subkey.
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Key.
- To name the key, type Parameters, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click Parameters, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- To name the value, type DisableSpoofDetection, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableSpoofDetection, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
Warning This setting disables IP Spoof Detection. To enable IP Spoof Detection, set the DisableSpoofDetection value to 0. This is the default value.
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the ISA Server 2004/2006 Engine from the command line, with the command net stop fweng /y to stop the ISA Server Kernel Mode service and all depending services. After the engine stopped sucessfully start the Microsoft Firewall Service and the depended services with the command net start fwsrv.