- You receive the following error message:The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.
- Both the following services do not start: Microsoft Web Proxy
- You cannot access the Local Address Table (LAT) table in the ISA Management tool.
- All the following events appear in the system log in Event Viewer:
- The local address table (LAT) file Msplat.txt is missing or corrupted.
- The following folder has been moved or removed:\Program Files\Microsoft ISA Server\Clients
- Incorrect access permissions have been assigned to the following folder:Program Files\Microsoft ISA Server\Clients
- Verify that the Program Files\Microsoft ISA Server\Clients folder exists. ISA Server services requires this folder to run.
- Verify that the following security groups have Full Control permissions assigned for the Program Files\Microsoft ISA Server\Clients folder: Administrators
- Verify that the Msplat.txt file exists in the Clients folder. If this file is missing, copy it from another ISA Server computer.
Note After you copy this file from another ISA Server computer, view the LAT to make sure that it contains the correct IP address range.
Article ID: 838857 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3