ID no: c10312e6
Exchange System Manager
- Click Start, point to
Programs, point to Microsoft Exchange, and then click System Manager.
- In the left pane, expand Recipients, and then click Recipient Policies.
- In the right pane, right-click Default Policy, and then click Properties.
- Click the E-Mail Addresses (Policy) tab, and then click New.
- In the E-mail address type list, select
SMTP Address, and then click OK.
- In the Address box, type
@ followed by the e-mail address.
For example, @domain.com is a valid e-mail address whereas domain.com is not a valid e-mail address.
- Click Apply, and then click
OK two times.
- Right-click Default Policy, and then click
Apply this policy now.
- In the Exchange System Manager dialog box, click Yes.
Article ID: 839500 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 4