- The font of the text that is in the text box control changes to a different font.
- The text box control appears blank.
- The text that is in the text box control changes to text that is not readable.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
- Locate the following registry subkey:
- Right-click CTF, point to New, and then click DWORD Value to create the following entry:Disable Thread Input ManagerNote If you are running an x64-based version of Windows, click DWORD (32-bit) Value to create the entry.
- Double-click Disable Thread Input Manager, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Steps to reproduce the problemNote You may be unable to reproduce the problems on all computers.
- Start Access.
- Open the Northwind sample database.
- In the Database window, click Reports under Objects, and then click New.
Note In Access 2007, click Report Design in the Reports group on the Create tab.
- In the New Report dialog box, click
Design View, and then click OK.
Note In Access 2007, skip this step.
- Add a text box control to the report.
- In the text box control, type ="my text".
- Right-click the text box control, and then click
- On the property sheet, selectYes in the Verticaldrop-down list on the Other tab.
You may notice that the font of the text changes to a different font in the text box control.