- You use a high-speed network environment. For example, you use gigabit network cards, hubs, switches, routers, and target file servers.
- Your network card and its driver support using LSO.
- Your Windows XP-based computer sends lots of data to a server.
- Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click
- In the Services list, right-click
Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS), and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, in the Startup type list, click Disabled, and then click
- In the Services dialog box, on the
File menu, click Exit.
For more information about LSO, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Article ID: 842264 - Last Review: Mar 29, 2017 - Revision: 3