- The network components on the domain controller are not configured correctly.
- You did not update the network drivers on the domain controller or the drivers do not work with Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Method 1Update the network adaptor driver on the domain controller.
Note Make sure that you use a network adaptor driver that works with the operating system that you are using.
Method 2If Network Address Translator (NAT) is installed but is not configured correctly, disable the Internet Protocol (IP) NAT driver, and then restart the computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Hardware tab, click
- On the View menu, click Show hidden devices.
- Expand Non-Plug and Play Drivers, right-click IP Network Address Translator, and then click Disable.
- Click Yes two times to restart the computer.