Voucher <voucher number>, date <date>, account <account number>, amount currency <amount currency used on the journal>, amount MST <amount of base currency>, alternative amount 0.00, currency <currency>, text Purchase invoice <invoice number>
Warning Posting the transactions on voucher <voucher number> do not balance as per <date>. (Company currency: 0.10 - secondary currency: 0.00)
Posting has been cancelled.
- Click General ledger, expand Setup, click Parameter, click the Ledger tab, and then type a higher amount than the difference in the journal in the Maximum penny difference field. For example, you can type 0.20.
Note If you are using secondary currency, type the same amount in the Maximum penny-rounding in secondary currency field.
- Click General ledger, expand Setup, expand Posting, and then click System accounts.
- Make sure that account numbers are entered for the "Penny difference in default currency" posting type and for the "Maximum penny rounding in secondary currency" posting type if you are using secondary currency.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Set the maximum penny difference parameter to 0.05.
Set the exchange rate with various decimals. For example, the exchange rate can be 113.7759978155.
- Enter a purchase order that has 50 lines in foreign currency with an exchange rate of more than four decimals.
- Click the Setup tab, and then enter a different exchange rate. For example, change the exchange rate from 113.7759978155 to 113.6751165517.
- Post an invoice for the purchase order.